Measure audience the same way you target it
To maximize Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) marketers spend weeks if not months determining the proper audience targeting for their online campaigns. But how can they be certain that their ads are reaching the intended targets? In an effort to help brands efficiently impact consumers along their path-to-purchase, Ad VRF™ enables advertisers, agencies and marketers to measure viewable reach and frequency metrics the same way they target consumers. Developed in partnership with Compete, Ad VRF™ combines the industry's leading viewability technology from DoubleVerify with the industry's largest online panel from Kantar Media's Compete.
How does it work?
Powered by industry leaders, Ad VRF™ combines Kantar Media’s Compete 2 million+ user demographic and behavioral panel data with granular impression-level measurement from DoubleVerify to offer the most accurate third-party measurement on key campaign metrics such as viewable Gross Rating Points (GRP) and viewable Target Rating Points (TRP).
- Actionable metrics on GRP, Viewable GRP, TRP, Viewable TRP, Reach and Frequency
- Customizable demographic and behavioral segmentation
- Single tag solution integrated into your work flow
- Detailed breakdown of unique audience and exposure
- Comprehensive analysis by campaign, publisher, and placement
- Course correction to optimize the campaign ROI
Step into the world of better informed in-flight campaign decisions with Ad VRF™.